Antique Old Mine Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring
- Date: circa 1800 for the Diamond And Top Cluster; Shank is modern
- Centre Old Mine Diamond ct: 1.02
- Color: G-H excellent fine color for its age with stunning and excellent refractive browess
- Clarity: SI Brilliant refractive browess
- Surrounding Diamonds:
- Number Of Surrounding Diamonds: 16 old mine cushion cut diamonds
- Ct: .02 each
- Total ct: .32
- Color: I-H
- Clarity: Sl1-3
- Total ct including centre diamond: 1.34 ct
- Metal: Silver(top cluster); Shank: 14ct white gold (modern) as with Georgian period cluster the diamonds sits in a silver surrounding like in this ring
- Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in diameter and rises 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger.
- Weight of 5.25 grams.
Hallmarks: 14k on modern shank.